Quality Assurance Policy
We believe in high quality education and also believe in maintaining a decorum following some policies:
- Feedback through a questionnaire from the students, teachers, parents, and guardians.
- Asking the students for comparison with other schools the students have attended.
- Study exam results and the level of passes/fails.
- Seek staff feedback through an annual survey.
- Providing Pronunciation workshops led by professional trainers.
- Hold regular teacher training workshops.
- The number of classes offered during the year will depend on student requirements.
- Vocational classes will be offered at various times of the year including exam preparation.
- The weekly plans are produced as a result of discussion with students and close liaison between the teachers.
- Consequently, it is our aim to get feedback on all aspects of the studentsí experience during their time at RWS.
- RWS strongly believes in regular tests or exams and the external motivation that they bring.
- It is school policy for teachers to carry out progress tests on Monday every week and to record the results.
- Students also take an exit test which enables overall progress to be measured.
Complaints & Discipline Policy
There is a committee of few teachers which listen to all complains and suggestions.
For serious complaints, the student is asked to fill in a complaints form and drop it in the COMPLAINS AND SUGGESTIONS box. The head of the committee conducts a meeting to resolve problems in the best way possible.
International Advisory Committee
The International team of great scholars enriches and enhances the quality of school. There is a committee of seven members of advisory board. The members belong to different countries as follow: